Water Reducing Admixture
Perma Plast is a water reducing super plasticizer for concrete. It is a product based on refined lignosulfonates.
1. To increase workability.
2. To increase compressive strength.
3. To affect cement economies.
4. For hot weather concreting.
1. In pre-stressed concrete.
2. In areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is beneficial.
3. In pre-cast concrete manufacturing.
4. In concrete brick and block manufacturing.
5. In hot weather concreting to extend workability.
1. Increase workability – Significantly improves the workability therefore ease of placing.
2. Improves the cohesive properties of the concrete helping to reduce segregation and bleeding.
3. Reduces water demand – Allows water reduction in the region of 10% to be achieved while maintaining workability thereby Increasing strength, durability and impermeability.
4. Enables economies in the mix designs to be achieved therefore saving cement.
We manufacture good quality of Grouting Compound and it used for farious grouting application.
A FREE FLOWING NON SHRINK HIGH STRENGTH WHITE GROUT
Perma Grout-60 White is used for:-
1. Grouting heavy machine foundations which are subjected to huge dynamic loads.
2. Grouting underneath base plates of machines.
3. Grouting of columns / stanchion foundations.
4. Grouting of crane rails, anchor bolts, dowel bars etc.
1. High early and ultimate strength: Perma Grout-60 White achieves a compressive strength of over 300 kg/cm2in 24 hours and strengths in excess of 600 kg/cm2 in 28 days.
2. Non shrink and Expansion: Perma Grout-60 White is expansive. it exhibits an expansion of about 4% in plastic state and 0.2% in hardened state. Hence the chances of shrinkage of grouting material do not arise.
3. Free flowing and self Levelling: Perma Grout-60 White is free flowing and self levelling: It occupies voids and recesses without the need of any tamping or vibration. The product can also be pumped.
4. Safety in use: Perma Grout-60 White is free from any added chlorides, sulphates, nitrates and any ferrous materials.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean the foundation surfaces to be grouted so that they are free from dust, dirt, oil, grease, curing compound, paint etc.
2. Make the surface wet and avoid stagnation of water in the recesses.
3. Mix Perma Grout-60 White with water as per the ratios mentioned with properties above to form a smooth consistency mortar or slurry. Lower the water content higher will be the strength.
4. Pour Perma Grout-60 White mortar or slurry in the pocket or recess to be grouted. After initial hardening cure by placing wet hessian over it.
Perma Cure WB White is a White pigmented wax based emulsion for retaining water in concrete for effective hydration of cement.
Perma Cure WB White provides a highly economical and efficient means of retaining the water in fresh concrete. The presence of water is essential to ensure the strength development in concrete. The membrane formed by Perma Cure WB White prevents concrete from premature drying out and therefore enables the process of hydration to proceed under optimum conditions. As a consequence, the finished concrete has a harder, dust free surface whilst drying shrinkage and crazing (hair cracks) are reduced to a minimum.
- Extremely cost effective
- Gives water repellent film
- Initial white colour shows areas treated.
- Waterproofing effect.
Cement Bonding Additive
We are manufacturer and supplier of Cement Bonding Additive which is good quality and export worthily in the brand name of PERMA. Our most of products are highly used for floor repairs, waterproof plaster and bonding old concrete to new and various application in India.
Perma Latex AR is a high quality emulsion which enhances the performance of cement, mortar and concrete. Some examples from its innumerable uses are as follows:
1. An excellent product in concrete repairs as in combination with cement (1:1) it produces a very strong primer and as an additive in the mortar to make strong waterproof plaster.
2. In case of multilayered plaster Perma Latex AR bonding slurry helps in building up layer. The bond coat not only serves as a bonding agent but also as a waterproof barrier.
3. Perma Latex AR modified mortar is used in joining prefabricated members and as bedding mortar in precast block work to secure water tight joints.
4. In terrace waterproofing and patch up repairs Perma Latex AR forms an important member as it helps bonding new plaster and also helps in making non shrink crack free mortar for repairs.
5. Cement Perma Latex AR slurries are used as corrosion inhibitor on exposed reinforcements and on bridge girders to protect them from attack of chlorides and sulphates.
1. Perma Latex AR is a very strong bonding agent for mortars and concrete to bond with old concrete, stone, steel, brick etc.
2. Perma Latex AR is a strong corrosion inhibitor. It prevents entry of chloride and sulphate ions into the cementitious structure.
3. Perma Latex AR is a superior waterproofing product.
4. Perma Latex AR is an excellent adhesive for tiles, stones, marble and granite tiles.
5. It is very easy to use and is non toxic. Perma Latex AR poses no environmental hazards.
6. Perma Latex AR increases the compressive, tensile and flexural strength of concrete and mortars.
7. Perma Latex AR makes mortars non shrink, strong and dust proof.
8. Perma Latex AR is successfully used as a primer to brick bat coba systems on terraces.
9. Perma Latex AR is economical than many similar products yet gives multifold advantages.
Concrete Repair Solution
We are one of the leading reputed manufacturer and exporter of Concrete Repair Product in India. These concrete materials are very strength in application for underwater constructions and repairs. Our concrete material is easy to apply and makes the repairs more effectively and strong.
Perma Recrete UW is a cementitious grey powder with micro fine aggregates and glass fibre reinforcements. This product needs only addition of requisite quantity of water to form a thixotropic paste.
The product is thixotropic and has anti washout properties hence easy to work within underwater repairs and construction. This property helps the divers with clear visibility of the workmanship and the work can be carried out precisely.
The product develops high early and ultimate strengths which is very important in under water construction and repair works.
Perma Recreate UW is non-shrink and hence does not develop any cracks. This keeps the repaired area strong.
Perma Recrete UW is waterproof hence it protects the reinforcement from corroding.
Perma Recrete UW is available in 10 kg and 25 kg lined HDPE sacks.
We manufacture & export superior range of Polymer Mortar to our clients. The polymeric admixtures include latexes or emulsions, re dispersible polymer powders, water-soluble polymers etc.
Perma Polycrete is a cementitious grey powder with micro fine aggregates which allows reconcreting of the damaged, dilapidated structures. The product is a boon for present day rehabilitation engineers. The product needs only addition of water to form concrete with enormous initial and final strengths. The product is reinforced with glass fibres to strengthen cohesion and make it crack resistant.
1. Perma Polycrete is fairly viscous hence it can be applied on vertical surfaces and soffit of beams and ceiling with ease.
2. Perma Polycrete develops light compressive, tensile and flexural strength in excess of parent concrete.
3. Perma Polycrete develops a very strong bond with the parent concrete. It is impermeable and protects reinforcements from corrosion.
4. It does not need elaborate curing, just sprinkling water for 2-3 days is sufficient for gaining good compressive strength.
Perma Polycrete is available in 10 kg and 25 kg sacks.
We Manufacturer Tile Gout & Cement Based Tile Adhesive
in the Brand Name of PERMA.
We offer a grand variety of tile fix adhesive to our revered clients. Our manufactured products are sturdy and efficient for external fittings and internal application. These products are manufactured with the superior technology as well as optimum quality materials. These adhesives are utilized in an assortment in applications in fixing tiles, kitchen platform, and replacing broken tiles. These materials are simple to handle as well as water resistant; we offer these products as per the client specifications within a set timeline.
Cementitious Tile Mortar For Fixing Tiles
Perma NSA ECO is a cementitious material in powder form composed of Cement, Sand and Polymers which only need on site addition of water to make a mortar which is used for fixing tiles over any cementitious surface or on existing mosaic tiles without removing them. Perma NSA ECO is also used for fixing tiles on difficult surfaces.
Perma NSA ECO is mainly used for fixing glazed, ceramic, terracotta tiles, vitreous tiles, marble, granite tiles on Cementitious surface or on existing mosaic or ceramic floor tiles without removing them or hacking them. Perma NSA ECO is also used for tiling on difficult vertical cementitious surfaces and in cases where the weight of tile is more than the normal ones. Perma NSA ECO can also be used for plaster crack repairs and paver joint grouting.
Can be used for fixing tile over tile.
No need to break or hack the existing tiles.
Makes the tiled area waterproof.
Holds the tiles even at high temperatures.
Single component hence easy to use.
Withstands temperatures up to 200° C.
Waterproofing Chemicals For Terrace
Perma Eazee Coat is used for Waterproofing Chemicals For Terrace application.
Perma Eazee Coat is a milky white liquid which can be brush applied to most structural surfaces to make them waterproof. The coating is UV stable and highly flexible. PRIMARY USES Perma Eazee Coat is used for waterproofing all types of RCC surfaces such as roofs, chajjas, parapet walls and external walls. Asbestos cement sheets roofs can also be waterproofed using scrim cloth at the junctions, overlaps and J- bolts as reinforcement. As a damp proof course applied under the first layer of bricks or blocks in masonry works.
Perma Eazee Coat can be applied directly from the can. Perma Eazee Coat cures & give a permanently flexible and resilient surface resistant to a wide range of temperatures. No cleaning solvents are required and can be washed off with water when it is still wet. Single component and easily brush applied. Can be used on wet surfaces and during rainy season. Mechanical damages to the membrane can easily be repaired by spot application. The membrane allows the concrete surface to breathe. Seamless application no joints are requried.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Waterproofing normal concrete: Clean the surface to remove all loose particles and any deleterious matter. Repair all cracks, honeycombs and blemishes from the concrete surface. Brush-apply Eazee Coat primer on the entire surface liberally. Primer is prepared by diluting one part by volume of Eazee Coat with one volume of water. When the primer coat is just dry apply the second coat running the brush perpendicular to the first coat. Provide fibre-glass or scrim fabric at junctions of vertical and horizontal surfaces after one coat then apply the second coat. On asbestos sheet roofing: Provide scrim or fibre-glass fabric at J bolts and junction of sheets over one coat of bitu Coat and then brush apply Eazee Coat on the entire surface in two coats. Damp proof course: On the cleaned plinth apply two coats of Eazee Coat. The second coat is applied after about four hours of the first coat. When the second coat is still wet blind it with clean sharp sand to provide mechanical key. Note: Stir the material well in the container before use.