Perma Eazee Guard is a single component, white colored liquid based on highly functional acrylic polymers, which when applied on to a surface forms a flexible film which waterproofs and protects the surface from rain and atmospheric pollution and aggressive environmental conditions. The Eazee Guard film allows the concrete substrate to breath normally and has crack bridging ability.
Perma Eazee Guard can be used for waterproofing all types of cementitious surfaces such as roofs, chajjas, podium slabs, water tanks, basements, parapet walls, external walls, asbestos roofings etc
- Perma Eazee Guard is a ready to use product, it can be applied directly from the can.
- The product is water based hence no emission of solvents and is environment friendly.
- Perma Eazee guard can be applied seamlessly no joints required.
- The membrane allows the concrete to breath hence no blister formation and no delamination.
- Mechanical damages to the film can be repaired easily be recoating.
- The product can be applied on a wet surface and during raining season.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- SURFACE PREPARATION:
- New concrete must be atleast one month old before carrying out the waterproofing treatment so that its curing and strength development phases are complete.
- Clean the surface to be treated to remove all dust, dirt, laitence and loose particles. Repair all cracks by widening & priming them and filling them with Perma Crackfill.
Prime the area to be treated with Perma Multi Prime.
- Stir the product in the container thoroughly before opening.
- Apply two coats at an interval of 4 to 5 hours in between the coats.
- At all junctions and ridges reinforce the membrane with 40 GSM PP or glass fabric to an extent of 100 mm on either side of the junction or ridge and use an addition coat of Eazee Guard. Allow the coated surface to cure dry in shaded condition.
|Physical Form||:||Single Component Liquid Paste|
|Appearance||:||Polymeric Thicksotropic White Paste|
|Pot Life||:||Over Two Hours|
|Film Drying Time||:||Touch dry in one hour at 30°C|
|Full Cure Of The Film||:||72 Hours|
|Recoating Interval||:||4 to 5 Hours|
|Ph||:||7 to 8|
|Application Temperature||:||10 to 40°C|
|Service Temperature||:||5 to 50°C|
|Tensile Strength||:||10 Kgs/Cm2|
|Adhesive Strength||:||10 Kgs/Cm2|
|Overall Coating Dft||:||120 Microns|
|Algae & Fungal Resistance||:||No growth|
|Chloride ION Penetration||:||Negative|
1 kg of material shall cover an area of 18-20 sq.ft per kg when applied in two coats.
Perma Eazee Guard is available in 15 kg & 30 kg bucket.
Perma Eazee Guard has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture..
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.