Perma Eazee Coat – SP is a milky white liquid which can be brush applied to most structural surfaces to make them waterproof. The coating is UV stable, highly flexible and is a superior quality product.
- Perma Eazee Coat – SP is used for waterproofing all types of RCC surfaces such as roofs, chajjas, parapet walls and external walls. Asbestos cement sheet roof can also be waterproofed using scrim cloth or nylon mesh at the junctions, overlaps and J – bolts as reinforcement.
- As a damp proof course applied under the first layer of bricks or blocks in masonry works.
- Because of the high quality of the product it can be used as a final coat on many vertical surfaces after using a roller brush for the desired texture.
- Perma Eazee Coat – SP is applied directly from the can.
- Eazee Coat – SP cures to give a permanently flexible and resilient smooth surface resistant to a wide range of temperature.
- No cleaning solvents are required and it can be washed out with water when it is still wet.
- Can be used on wet surface and during rainy seasons. Mechanical damages to the membrane can easily be repaired by spot application.
- The membrane allows the concrete surface to breathe.
- Seamless application no joints are required.
- Can be applied with ease to a desired texture using a roller.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Waterproofing normal concrete: Clean the surface to remove all loose particles and any deleterious matter. Repair all cracks, honeycombs and blemishes from the concrete surface. Brush apply Eazee Coat – SP primer on the entire surface liberally. Primer is prepared by diluting one part by volume of Eazee Coat – SP with one volume of water. When the primer coat is just dry apply one coat Eazee coat – SP. When this coat is still wet provide fiber-glass, scrim fabric or nylon mesh reinforcements at junctions of vertical and horizontal surfaces. Then apply second coat of Eazee Coat SP so as to get an even and smooth finish or roller applied textured surface as desired.
- On asbestos sheet roofing: Provide scrim cloth, fiber-glass fabric or nylon mesh, at J bolts and junction of sheet over one coat of Eazee coat – SP and then brush apply Eazee Coat – SP on the entire surface in two coats.
Note: Stir the material well in the container before use.
|Form||:||Milky White Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.34 at 25°C|
|Service Temperature||:||-10 °C to 50 °C|
|Application Temperature||:||+5 °C to 40 °C|
1 kg of material shall cover an area of 18- 20 sqft/kg when applied in two coats.13 to 15 sq.ft – 1 kg when applied with a reinforcement
Perma Eazee Coat – SP is available in 15 kg and 50 kg packs.
Perma Eazee Coat – SP has a shelf life of 12 months if stored in manufacturer’s original packing in a cool and dry place away from moisture and heat.
PERMA warrants that all products are free from any defects of manufacture and comply with the specifications given in their respective technical data sheet. No warranty can be given as to the results of use because conditions of use, such as site conditions, surface preparations, workmanship, weather, structural issues and other factors are beyond the control of PERMA. Purchaser agrees to seek the advice of qualified professionals to carry out tests & take trials to determine the suitability of products for their intended purpose prior to full scale usage of PERMA products and assumes all risks.
The company does not assume any liability for unsatisfactory results, arising from the use of our products. Purchaser’s sole liability is limited to replacement of product or refund of the purchase price paid if any product proven defective. No other warranties, express or implied, shall apply including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
PERMA shall not be liable for any consequential damages arising from the use of our products for unsatisfactory results.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based on our experience through extensive research and is given in good faith in order to help prospective users. We reserve the right to update the information provided in our technical data sheet at any time without prior notice within the scope of technical progress or new developments.